Here in Allen County (the King of Trails!), we have a wide variety of trails to choose from:
- Prairie Spirit Trail — The Prairie Spirit Trail State Park is a 52-mile biking and hiking trail that connects Iola in the south to Ottawa in the North. Free on June 4th!
- Southwind Rail Trail — A 6.5-mile gravel trail from Iola to Humboldt.
- Lehigh Portland Trails — Built on the site of a former cement plant and quarry, along the banks of Elm Creek in Iola, the trails feature both rail-trail-style gravel-surfaced trails and natural-surface trails for mountain biking, trail running, and nature hikes.
- Missouri Pacific Recreational Trail — The Mo-Pac Trail is a short paved trail connecting the Prairie Spirit Trail to shopping, dining, residential, and education destinations within Iola.
- Centennial Trail — A short paved asphalt trail in Humboldt, connecting George Sweatt Park with Centennial Park.
- Fees Park Trail — The Walter and Helen Fees Memorial Park is a small city park in Gas, Kansas, featuring a quarter-mile trail for walking and biking.
- North Elm Creek Micro Trail — The North Elm Creek Micro Trail is a short social trail located at North Elm Creek Park in Iola. A bit of easy-to-access urban singletrack!
So get out and ride our fantastic trails. Can you ride them all in a day?!